- The restaurant is already in a fiesta mood since Wednesday and I love it! 🙂
- The current registered attendees for the event is 180 people (more than 100% from my last update). Hopefully, they will all come in time as we are expecting a huge number of attendees who did not make a reservation. The mostly booked times are between 2 to 5pm.
- Due to the huge number of diners who we are expecting, we’ve decided not to have the photo booth anymore as it will compromise the space inside the restaurant that we can use instead to occupy more people. Sorry about that. 🙁 We will still put the banner up though which was supposed to be used for the photo booth so anytime we’ve got enough space to do it, then we’ll do it.
- We’ll have an official photographer though roaming around the venue. Photos from the event will be uploaded on my Facebook page – Pinay Flying High.
- I plead for all the guests who are joining the event for your patience if in case you arrive and there are loads of diners in the restaurant. I admit, I did not expect this much people and I’ve been worried about it since last week. I really do hope you will be understanding enough if in case the restaurant will be full and you may not have seats right away. I know you’ll understand it, you’re all amazing anyway. After all, we’re all doing this for the same cause – to help out those in need. I promise you won’t leave the place with an empty stomach though. 🙂
- I will have a live update on my twitter account and facebook page – both accounts will have Pinayflyinghigh usernames. You may get a live feed from there about the situation that we have in the restaurant which will then help you decide which time you should go.
- I was speaking to Maricel last night, the owner of the restaurant. She told me that there were two people asking if she was Pinay Flying High. When she said no, both callers asked if Pinay Flying High will be at the event. Well, let me assure you that I, Pinay Flying High, will be there for the whole day tomorrow. From 11am upto midnight. I will be wearing a red shirt with a Philippines map in it roaming around like a headless chicken at the venue perhaps. It’ll be hard to miss me, I’d be the most stressed woman inside that venue that’s for sure. 🙂 I’d probably need a bottle of vodka after the event, a whole bottle of it. 🙂
See you there! xxx
And oh! here’s the location map of the restaurant: