It’s that time of the year again when I get a year older. Frankly dears, I have a lot to be thankful for for this year but that should not be an excuse for myself to not wish for a lot of other things right? I got 5 out of the 10 from the wishlist I created last year so I am hopeful about this wishlist that I’m about to do. Tee hee. I’m doing it a month early so my dear friends can prepare for it. Hehehe.
1. Dolce & Gabbana’s The One Eau De Parfum Spray. I actually got this from a friend last year (Thank you Jonald!) and would love to have it again or any other perfume which has a light and fresh scent. I’m not a big fan of citrusy scents nor one of those strong perfume that you can smell 100 feet away.
2. Bath and Body Works’ Fragrance Bulbs. All three of these scents or maybe a combination of each, I don’t know. Be creative. I just want these! 🙂
3. Bath and Body Works’ Anti-bacterial power pouch or any of their mini to-go sets.
4. Shoes! As they say, a woman can’t have too many shoes. I’m a size 8 and you can get all these from Namshi which offers free delivery across the GCC. Yippee! 🙂 I’m not really into brands but as you can see, I like sexy mid-heeled shoes with prints and patterns.
5. Urban decay’s smoked 24/7 glide-on eye pencil set or De-slick oil-control make up setting spray because I’m a girl and I like to prettify myself.
6. Collins Easy Learning Greek Audio Course or any other audio/books to learn how to speak Greek. Why? Because the boyfriend isn’t much of a help and I really want to learn another language, what better language can it be other than Greek which I can use on a day-to-day basis with the boyfriend. A Spanish audio-course is also welcome, I’ll just have to look for a Spanish-speaking lover. Hahaha.
7. Scented candles, lots and lots of it. Again, these are from bath and body works but frankly I don’t really mind where the candles come from as long as it smells nice. 🙂
8. My lucky friends who will be invited to my fabulous birthday party to perform this dance routine in front of me, while I may or may not
make fun of join them.
Well, that’s about it. I don’t think those are too much to ask for, right? RIGHT??? 🙂