i think i badly need a hobby and not just slump myself on my bed and be on facebook the whole time after work. the problem is, after work it’s so hard for me to do something else as i’m always drained (mentally, physically and emotionally ??). anyhows, i searched on my friendly google website for an idea of a hobby and here’s what i came up with:
1. Aircraft Spotting – now i have no idea what to do when i spot an aircraft flying over me. do i a.) guess where it’s headed? or b.) guess if the pilot is drunk?
2. Blacksmithing – now if i can only find a house with a fireplace here where i can do this very interesting hobby then i’d probably do it.
3. Brewing beer – how cool is it to have your very own beer brewery????
4. Hula Hooping – now this i can do, probably i’ll just walk my way towards zabeel park hula hooping. WOOT WOOT! now that would be fun.
5. Metal Detecting – all i need is a handy metal detector and stop random people and run it over on them. tee hee!
6. People Watching – now i am really good at this. my friends and the boyfriend know how keen my eyes are when it comes to people watching. i admire beauty and criticize unpleasant sights. so whenever i am people-watching, don’t dare pass by me wearing a sequined black dress with balloon-style skirt with an opaque black stockings and really cheap dollshoes to match it with. it’s so hard to explain how horrific this ensemble is not unless you saw the girl wearing it last Thursday at Chi. when that girl passed by me, the boyfriend immediately said “you have something to say i know…” :p i’m bad, i know. you will be too if you saw her.
7. Sleeping – i knew this is a hobby!!!!!
8. Tombstone Rubbing – all i need to know now is where in the world are the cemeteries here in dubai so i can rub on the tombstones.
I swear I didn’t make any of those hobbies up, I found it here, i’m just not sure if real people are actually doing it. if they are, i want to meet them specially those who are rubbing on tombstones.
On a totally different note, I’ve finally used one of my Entertainer vouchers last Friday when me and the boyfriend ate at Biella in Dubai Festival Center. So we got my order of quattro formaggi pizza for free as part of the “order one main course and get another of the same or lower value for free” coupon. Getting a 51 dirhams discount is not so bad ain’t it? Woot woot!