as per this career planner quiz, the perfect career path for me will be the following:
1. editor – i don’t think i’ll be able to handle the deadlines besides, i can’t even be consistent on this blog…
2. journalist – nahhhhhhh not for me. i can’t talk about something which makes sense… :p
3. teacher – not really good with kids and not very patient to say the least plus just imagine – me sharing my knowledge and trying to mold the person out of those little kids???? who are you kidding? highschool and college students are a bunch of smart asses so no, definitely not going down that road.
4. strategic planning – hmmmmm sounds interesting specially now that i have no idea what to plan in a strategic manner. i think i’ll go for this.
5. consultant – my job now….
6. performing artist – i used to be one but it just sucks ‘coz it doesn’t really pay good – that is if you’ll be a ballerina in a country where people are not really knowledgeable of the industry. unless i’ll be a rock star which i doubt i’ll be able to pull off since am not very “emo”. :p
7. marketing – i think i would like this sans the thought of reaching the target sales.
8. communications – depends on who am communicating to. :p
9. research and development – sounds geeky, not for me.
Hobbies include: performing or listening to music, attending theater, story telling, journaling, decorative arts, painting.
seriously, i need to take a different career path. after 5 years of being in the customer service path i realized that am getting bored of being a nanny to the paying customers – where your performance is based on how happy the customers will be after dealing business with you and well frankly, i’ve killed a lot of unreasonable and rude customers in my mind. don’t get me wrong, i have a lot of frequent customers and i’ve received a lot of commendations from them but as the saying goes – you can’t please everybody.
wish want to be an event planner. still waiting for internal vacancies within my company for any position in line with being an event planner. but so far the only internal vacancy that am seeing available which would not require me to deal with customers or fixing aircrafts is – gardener for al maha desert resort & spa. kewl!!!!!