Once you’ve been tagged, you are actually SUPPOSED to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it is because I want to know more about you. Got this from Crislyn, the sexy and sultry classmate from UST and just like her, am not tagging 25 people. Am tagging everybody who gets to read this post. :p
1. I am on a diet. But I just ate a half-cup of rice with adobo for dinner and spaghetti for midnight snack. Yes, that’s me. I have very poor self-control when it comes to food. I eat even when am not hungry just for the sake of eating.
2. I hate cooking. I really really do. If it’s therapeutic for Cai, it’s a source of stress for me. I just can’t seem to have that “instinct” in me like what my mom has. She just have to taste something once and will know what are the ingredients in it and will be able to replicate it like it’s the most normal thing to do.
3. I have a very bad habit of cracking my knuckles like crazy. I crack it when am bored, I crack it when am nervous, I crack it when I just woke up in the morning, I crack it to piss Alex and Chubby, well I just crack it whenever I feel like it.
4. I love to annoy people to see how far their patience can go. I sometimes play the needy, clingy, annoying date just for the heck of it. And I’ve had quite a few interesting reactions on the process. :p
5. I am a frustrated lawyer.
6. I cannot stand the sight of blood.
7. I have very low tolerance in pain.
8. Am not a big fan of sweet foods (except when am going to have my period) but am the biggest fan of junk foods. Chips, french fries, potato wedges, chicken wings etc. etc.
9. My second toe is taller than my (supposedly) big toe on both foot. It is approximately 5.8cm and was ranked second on a “who’s got the longest second toe?” competition during a Christmas dinner in Al Ain sometime last year.
10. Am a very friendly and likeable person that it would not be so hard for anyone to imagine that I’ve got friends from all walks of life. Meanwhile, a handful of people hates me still and I really don’t give a damn about them. Guess we can’t please everybody, right?
11. I would like to learn and speak well in Spanish.
12. I have done a lot things in my life which are totally beyond my limits and some of it are out of my principle, yet doing those things made me a better person and wiser by experience.
13. I don’t believe in soulmates, serendipity, zodiacs and all those stupid craps. I do believe that people have their own free-will thus creates their own future. Nobody can dictate what the future brings us and definitely our future does not rely on the positions of the stars, moons and planets.
14. Oftentimes, the things that I thought I want does not exactly meet my expectations towards it. Disappointment is not an option though and I always take responsibility on the bad choices I’ve made. Nothing I can do on something that’s already done, so better just be ready for a retraction and accept defeat and mistakes. It was my own workings anyway.
15. I can’t drink coffee beyond 4pm, otherwise I won’t be able to sleep the whole night. Yes, a cup of coffee got a tremendous effect on my sleeping patterns that I know better not to rebel against it.
16. I love to travel. I can live without shopping for anything but I cannot live a year without travelling somewhere. Have done a part of the Philippines, visited most of Asia, backpacked through a portion of Europe and the next destination is…… to be advised. :p
17. Sky-diving, seeing the great wall of China, swim with the dolphins, attend the mardi gras in Brazil and see Les Miserables with the original cast are just a few things that I want to do before I die.
18. Am not a pushover. The worst thing you can ever do to me is to underestimate what I can and cannot do. I can be very feisty. :p
19. I cry when am happy. I cry when am sad. I cry when am angry. I cry when am surprised. In short, am seriously dehydrated.
20. I express myself more on writing than talking.
21. I easily feel guilt and when am on the wrong side, it’s not so hard for me to say that am sorry and take the beatings rather than living with the guilt all my life.
22. I sang in front of a live audience once when I was drunk. And believe it or not, I got a standing ovation after singing Better Days of Dianne Reeves. So I guess they’re all drunker than I am.
23. I hate doing ab-exercises.
24. I hate cats. I love dogs. But am not very fond of the chihuahua types. I like big, cuddly, fluffy dogs like a lab, golden retriever, a chow or a spitz. I hate my aunt’s dachshund ‘coz it’s too small and barks at me.
25. I can tame a group of 8yr olds faster than a blink of an eye. I used to teach ballet and I treat all my students like adults. I may probably say that am a disciplinarian when dealing with kids, am very serious and tough during a class but even with my strictness, my students still find the courage to joke around me after class. My friend told me once when he saw our rehearsals that it’s not fear in the kid’s eyes when they look at me, it’s respect. Just a single glare at those poor kids will halt them and stop whatever it is that their saying because they don’t want to annoy and disappoint teacher Noemi. haha.