This meme has been going round and round in the blogosphere so I thought since I’ve got nothing better to post anyway, why the hell not? So here goes:
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’ve never done before?
Be in a place with -2 degrees celsius weather. (Dude, I’m a Filipino – 15 degrees is cold for me)
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Nope and nope.
3. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?
Well, I already did – in Wafi with aching feet because I was stupid enough to wear a 3-inch stilettos.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
India, Greece, Singapore, Italy and Thailand.
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
More spending power or maybe more self-control when it comes to finances.
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
22 October 2011, my birthday. It was a blast!
8. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year?
Finally setting foot on the island of Santorini, Greece. Heaven! That’s one task crossed out of my bucket list.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Haven’t yet landed a better (internal vacancy) job.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yep, it’s every year. Latest drama was gastritis which made me an alcohol-free individual.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Where did most of your money go?
Rent, bills and travels.
13. What song will always remind you of 2011?
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
16. What was your favorite TV program?
Cougar Town (is it debunked now?) and Modern Family (where’s Season 3?)
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nah, I don’t hate anyone. But a lot of people may probably hate me more this year than the last. 🙂
18. What was the best book you’ve read?
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Edward Maya, although after Stereo Love he didn’t really make anything as good as that one.
20. What was your favorite film of this year?
Ermmmmm. One Day? OR maybe The Debt? I don’t really know actually. 🙂
21. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 2_ and we had a drunch all-you-can-eat and drink party with my friends. Everyone was drunk as early as 4pm. 🙂
22. What kept you sane?
The boyfriend, my friends and the day offs. 🙂
23. Who did you miss?
For whatever reasons, I’ve missed my sisters the most this year.
24. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned.
Gastritis is one helluva b*tch.
25. What does 2012 hold for you?
Hopefully a “real” promotion with “real” salary raise and more business trips! 🙂