I may have lived in this fabulous city for almost 5 years now and yet, Dubai just keep growing and growing that I can’t seem to keep up. Earlier, I checked my Entertainer vouchers to see how much more coupons I have to use as I’ve had it for 6 months now. Well, turns out I haven’t even used half of the coupons as there’s just so many to choose from. I also checked my very reliable Dubai city guide – TimeOutDubai and it gave me the idea that I’ve been living like a hermit for the past few months and have been missing a lot of restaurants/bars to try. So today, I’ll do some of kind of a Dubai bucket list:
1. Brunch at Bidi Bondi. I have been there before and I must say that they serve really good food (specially the burger, YUM!) but I haven’t tried their brunch yet. For AED99 you get to choose one dish and 4 house beverages. Sweet!
2. Brunch at C.Taste in Centro Barsha. For AED139, a free-flow of meat, pasta and house beverages will be at your fingertips.
3. Brunch at Hukama. I have an Entertainer voucher for their brunch which is supposed to be AED250 per person with house beverages, but will go down to AED125 per person with my voucher. Sweet. Plus, would be nice to have a Chinese cuisine for brunch for a change.
4. Dine at Mango Tree in Souk Al Bahar. I have been meaning to go there for the longest time but since the boyfriend isn’t a fan of Asian fare, I’d have to squeeze this in to my friends’ very busy social lives. Maybe next week.
5. Dine at La Petite Maison, to see what’s up with the restaurant to have been awarded as the restaurant of the year. Not to mention that it was also included in the Top 50 Best Restaurants in the World. So let’s see what the fuss is all about.
6. Dine at Zuma. Another award winner for Best Business Lunch but apart from that, it seems to be a big hit among the locals of the UAE.
7. Last but not the least, dine at Smiling BKK. A local’s favorite tucked away from all the prying eyes in Al Wasl Road. It’s a hidden gem as per those who have tried it.
Well, that’s my bucket list which I hope I’d be able to finish by the end of ermmm this year at least.